What's new in this version:
- "Preserve source files last access time" option on "Time" page of archiving dialog permits to preserve the original last access time of archiving files
- Command line -tsp switch can be used to preserve the original last access time of archiving files. It can be combined with other -ts switches, like: rar a -tsc -tsp arcname files
- It is allowed to combine several modifiers in the same -ts switch. For example, we can use -tscap instead -tsc -tsa -tsp.
- WinRAR can read default values of command line switches from rar.ini text file, which can be stored either in the same folder as WinRAR.exe or in %APPDATA%WinRAR folder. This file includes strings in followingformat:
switches=<any RAR switches separated by spaces>
switches_<command>=<any RAR switches separated by spaces>
First applies switches to all and second to individual commands.
Most of switches specified in rar.ini are used only in the command line mode. Some switches can be applicable both in shell and in command line
modes. Previously this rar.ini format was supported only by console RAR.
- Command line -agf<default_format> switch specifies the default format string for -ag switch. It has a practical value only if placed to rar.ini configuration file or to RAR environment variable. For example, if we set RAR environment variable to -agfYYYY-MMM-DD, we can use -ag without a parameter with YYYY-MMM-DD format string assumed.
- Switches -ed and -e+d can be used in archive processing commands for any combination of RAR and archive operating systems. In older versions RAR for Windows could not use them for Unix RAR archives also as RAR for Unix for Windows RAR archives.
- Previously "Test" command failed to check integrity of archived NTFS alternate data streams and issued "Unknown data header format" warning
if size of such stream exceeded 16 MB. This limitation is removed now.
- Archiving speed for large NTFS alternate data streams on multi-core CPUs is increased
- when extracting encrypted files directly from "Search results" dialog, password prompt was issued for every found file
even if all files belonged to same archive
- Now password is requested only once per archive
- Ctrl+A hotkey selects all files in "Search results"
Archive comment window:
- previous versions did not allow to use Ctrl+W shortcut to close WinRAR when comment window had keyboard focus. Now Ctrl+W works also from comment window
- mouse wheel is supported also for comments with ANSI Escape sequences
- for some lenghty comments with ANSI Escape sequences last line of comment was visible only partially even after scrolling up to bottom. It is displayed comletely now
- Maximum path length for files in 7z archives is increased up to 2048 characters. While such lengthy paths were already supported
for RAR and ZIP formats, previous versions limited the path length to 260 characters for 7z archives
- If archive or file name is too lengthy to fit to archiving or extraction progress window, it is truncated. Previously such names were truncated at the end, making the file extension invisible. This version truncates them removing the path component and symbols in the middle, but preserving beginning of file name and file extension.
- If files selected for archiving differ only by extension, a proposed archive name is based on their name part. For example, archiving dialog will propose Readme.rar if we selected Readme.txt and Readme.doc. Previous versions always generated the archive name based on parent folder name for several selected files.
- "Symlink" and "Hardlink" is diplayed in "Type" column for symlink and hardlink records in .tar archives. Previous versions displayed a proper type for such records only in .rar archives.
- Copying and pasting files from large archives could fail if extraction took a lot of time. This version can paste files from such archives as well, but we have to start extraction already on "Copy" command and not on "Paste" to achieve this
- Similarly to RAR5 volumes, recovery volumes in RAR4 format use the same width of volume number field as corresponding RAR volumes. While previously WinRAR could create arc.part01.rar and arc.part1.rev in RAR4 format, now both types of volumes will use "part01".
- "Set font..." button in "Settings/File list" also changes the folder tree panel font. Previously it changed only the file list font.
"Find files" and command line mode "i" commands:
- if "Use all tables" option or "t" modifer of "i" command are used, additionally to already supported ANSI, OEM and UTF-16 encodings WinRAR will search the specified string in UTF-8 files as well;
- better support for Unicode text strings
- better performance, especially for case insensitive search
- hexadecimal search output includes both text and hexadecimal representation of found matches.
- File and total progress bar is displayed when unpackin tar.bz2, tar.gz, tar.lz, tar.xz, tar.z archives. Previously only the total progress was displayed properly for tar.bz2, tar.gz and tar.z. Neither file nor total progress was displayed
for tar.lz and tar.xz
- "File list/Files/Exact sizes" option also changes the file size format in WinRAR status bar
- if non-existent path is specified in archive name in archiving dialog, WinRAR proposes to create such path. Previous versions could create such path in WinRAR start-up folder instead of currently displayed folder
- WinRAR could crash when adding the recovery record in RAR5 format on CPUs not supporting CPUID EAX=7 command and returning random data in response. These are some CPUs from early 2000s
- WinRAR failed to create archives after dragging files with right mouse button in Windows shell, dropping them to another folder,selecting "Add to archive..." in context menu and enabling "Put each file to separate archive" option
- "winrar r *.zip" command repaired only the first ZIP archive in the set if all archives had numeric names like 1.zip, 2.zip and signatures in the beginning of archives were missing
- previous WinRAR version failed to unpack folder records in archives created by RAR 1.50
- in rare cases WinRAR failed to extract and reported an error for valid .gz archives produced by some compression optimization tools
- progress bar in tray icon never reached 100% in high DPI mode
- creation and last access time was not displayed for archived folders if folder records were stored in archive after folder contents
- "Skip encrypted archives" option in "Convert archives" command did not work for 7-Zip archives with headers encryption
WinRAR 5.80 (32-bit) 相關參考資料
Download WinRAR 5.80 (32 bit) (Free) for Windows
Download WinRAR 5.80 (32 bit) for Windows. WinRAR is a powerful archive manager and compression tool.
WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files
Software name, User interface, License, Size. WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 5.80, Graphical and command line, Trial, 2917 KB. WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 5.80, Graphical and ...
WinRAR download free and support: Download
If you are looking for the 32bit version click here, or did not find what you were looking for, please search ... WinRAR 5.80 English 32 bit, 2917 KB, Windows ...
WinRAR 簡體中文版5.71 (32-bit) - softking.com.tw
RAR是一種高效快速的文件壓縮格式，但不被大多數文件壓縮程式支援，WinRAR是在Windows下處理RAR格式文件的最好的工具。16位元版需要安裝Win32s。 強大的 ...
WinRAR 簡體中文版5.80 (32-bit):軟體王2020 ... - softking.com.tw
一種高效快速的文件壓縮格式.強大的壓縮程式，可將大型檔案分割成數塊磁片方便攜帶，且壓縮比比WinZip 還強大！可解壓縮的 ...
WinRAR 繁體中文版5.80 (32-bit):軟體王2020 ... - softking.com.tw
可解壓縮的格式：RAR、ZIP、CAB、ARJ、LZH、TAR、GZ、ACE、UUE、BZ2、 ... WinRAR 繁體中文版; 軟體版本: 5.80 (32-bit)軟體分類: 工具程式 (解/ ...
WinRAR 英文版5.80 (32-bit):軟體王2020-軟體資訊網站
一種高效快速的文件壓縮格式強大的壓縮程式，可將大型檔案分割成數塊磁片方便攜帶，且壓縮比比WinZip 還強大！可解壓縮的格式：RAR、ZIP、CAB、ARJ、LZH、TAR ...
下載試用版 - WinRAR國際中文版
40天免費下載試用. WinRAR 5.80-32位元中文版 WinRAR 5.80-64位元中文版 · WinRAR 5.80-32位元英文版 WinRAR 5.80-64位元英文版 ...